- Product Detail
- Product Tags
- Buyer Reviews
Every single member from our higher effectiveness product sales staff values customers' requires and organization communication for ASTM A335 P9 Alloy Steel Pipes,Alloy Steel Pipe ASME SA335 P9,A335 P9 Alloy Seamless Pipes. We are also constantly looking to establish relationship with new suppliers to provide innovative and smart solution to our valued customers.
Alloy steel, Alloy steel pipe, ASTM A335, ASTM A335 p9, Steel pipe, steel pipes
ASTM A335 P9 is the part of ASTM A335, The pipe shall be suitable for bending, flanging, and similar forming operations, and for fusion welding. The steel material shall conform to chemical composition, tensile property, and hardness requirements.
Each length of pipe shall be subjected to the hydrostatic test. Also, each pipe shall be examined by a non-destructive examination method in accordance to the required practices.
The different mechanical test requirements for pipes, namely, transverse or longitudinal tension test, flattening test, and hardness or bend test are presented.Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no., dimensions, weight and bundles or as requested.
Material & Manufacture
- Pipe may be either hot finished or cold drawn with the finishing heat treatment noted below.
- A / N+T
- N+T / Q+T
Mechanical Tests Specified
- Transverse or Longitudinal Tension Test and Flattening Test, Hardness Test, or Bend Test
- For material heat treated in a batch-type furnace, tests shall be made on 5% of the pipe from each treated lot. For small lots, at least one pipe shall be tested.
- For material heat treated by the continuous process, tests shall be made on a sufficient number of pipe to constitute 5% of the lot, but in no case less than 2 pipe.
Notes for Bend Test:
- For pipe whose diameter exceeds NPS 25 and whose diameter to wall thickness ratio is 7.0 or less shall be subjected to the bend test instead of the flattening test.
- Other pipe whose diameter equals or exceeds NPS 10 may be given the bend test in place of the flattening test subject to the approval of the purchaser.
- The bend test specimens shall be bent at room temperature through 180 without cracking on the outside of the bent portion.
Chemical Requirements of ASTM A335 P9
Mechanical Properties of ASTM A335 P9
|Tensile strength, min,( 57018532,MPa)||415|
|Yield strength, min,( 57018533,MPa)||205|
|Elongation, min,( 57018534,%), L/T||30/20|
Permitted tolerance for OD
|OD||Plus tolerance(+)||Minus tolerance (-)|
Application: For manufacturing boiler, reheater, superheater, heat exchanger, condenser, etc.
1. Chemical Composition
2. Mechanical Properties
4. Impact Test
5. Flattening Test
6. Bending Test
7. Flaring Test
8. Flange Test
9. Drift Test
10. Hydrostatic Test
11. Eddy Current Test
12. Ultrasonic Test
13. M. P. I.
14. L. M. T.
16. Surface Quality
17. Decarburizing Layer Depth
18. Micro Structure
19. Grain Size Analysis
20. Intercrystalline Corrosion
21. Stabilization Heat Treatment.
22. Erosion Test
"Persisting in ""High quality, Prompt Delivery, Aggressive Price"", now we have established long-term cooperation with consumers from equally overseas and domestically and get new and old clients' large comments for ASTM A335 P9 Alloy Steel Pipes. The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Niger,Paraguay,Grenada. Custom orders are acceptable with different quality grade and customer's especial design. We've been looking forward to establish the good and successful cooperation in business with long terms from the customers of all over the world.
Email To This Supplier