- Product Detail
- Product Tags
- Buyer Reviews
We know that we only thrive if we will guarantee our combined cost competiveness and high-quality advantageous at the same time for ASTM A335 P22 Alloy Steel Pipe,ASME SA335 P22 Seamless Pipe,Alloy P22 Steel Pipe. we've constantly been around the forefront of clean technology merchandise innovation. We are a green partner you can rely on. Call us today for more data!
ASTM A335 P22 Alloy Steel Pipe
ASTM A335 P22 is the part of ASTM A335, The pipe shall be suitable for bending, flanging, and similar forming operations, and for fusion welding. The steel material shall conform to chemical composition, tensile property, and hardness requirements.
Each length of pipe shall be subjected to the hydrostatic test. Also, each pipe shall be examined by a non-destructive examination method in accordance to the required practices.
The range of ASTM A335 P22 pipe sizes that may be examined by each method shall be subjected to the limitations in the scope of the respective practice.
The different mechanical test requirements for pipes, namely, transverse or longitudinal tension test, flattening test, and hardness or bend test are presented.Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no., dimensions, weight and bundles or as requested.
- Outer Dimensions: 19.05mm – 114.3mm
- Wall Thickness: 2.0mm – 14 mm
- Length: max 16000mm
Steel grade: ASTM A335 P22
Packing:Bare packing/bundle packing/crate packing/wooden protection at the both sides of tubes and suitably protected for sea-worthly delivery or as requested.
Inspection and Test:Chemical Composition Inspection, Mechanical Properties Test(Tensile Strength,Yield Strength, Elongation, Flaring, Flattening, Bending, Hardness, Impact Test), Surface and Dimension Test,No-destructive Test, Hydrostatic Test.
Surface treatment:Oil-dip, Varnish, Passivation, Phosphating, Shot Blasting.
Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no., dimensions, weight and bundles or as requested.
Material & ManufacturePipe may be either hot finished or cold drawn with the finishing heat treatment noted below.
- A / N+T
- N+T / Q+T
Mechanical Tests Specified
- Transverse or Longitudinal Tension Test and Flattening Test, Hardness Test, or Bend Test
- For material heat treated in a batch-type furnace, tests shall be made on 5% of the pipe from each treated lot. For small lots, at least one pipe shall be tested.
- For material heat treated by the continuous process, tests shall be made on a sufficient number of pipe to constitute 5% of the lot, but in no case less than 2 pipe.
Notes for Hardness Test:
- P11 shall not have a hardness not exceeding 250 HB/265 HV [25HRC].
Notes for Bend Test:
- For pipe whose diameter exceeds NPS 25 and whose diameter to wall thickness ratio is 7.0 or less shall be subjected to the bend test instead of the flattening test.
- Other pipe whose diameter equals or exceeds NPS 10 may be given the bend test in place of the flattening test subject to the approval of the purchaser.
- The bend test specimens shall be bent at room temperature through 180 without cracking on the outside of the bent portion.
Production Process Steps:
Seamless Pipe Production Flow Chart: Stainless Steel Bar-> Inspection-> Peeling-> Cut-Center-> Heating-> Piercing-> Inspection/Polishing-> Pickling-Cold Rolling/Drawing-> Pickling-> Solution Annealing-> Straightening-> Cutting-> Bright Annealing/Pickling Passivating-> Composition Inspect-> Marking-> Packing-> Storing-> Shiping.
"It truly is our responsibility to fulfill your requirements and successfully provide you. Your fulfillment is our best reward. We're seeking forward in your check out for joint development for ASTM A335 P22 Alloy Steel Pipe. The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Uruguay,Palestine,Indonesia. Our company will adhere to "Quality first perfection forever people-oriented technology innovation"business philosophy. Hard work to keep making progress innovation in the industry make every effort to first-class enterprise. We try our best to build the scientific management model to learn abundant skilled knowledge to develop advanced production equipment and production process to create the first-call quality solutions reasonable price high quality of service quick delivery to provide you create new value .
Email To This Supplier