- Product Detail
- Product Tags
- Buyer Reviews
Our commission is to serve our buyers and purchasers with most effective good quality and aggressive portable digital goods for ASME SA213 T2 Alloy Steel Pipe,ASTM A213 T2 Low Alloy Steel Tubing,Alloy Steel Tubing SA213 T2. company name has more than 4000 kinds of products and gained good reputation and big shares on market domestic and overseas.
ASTM A213 T2 Standard covers seamless ferritic and austenitic steel boiler, superheater, and heat-exchanger tubes.
Grades containing the letter H in their designation have requirements different from those of similar grades not containing the letter H.
These different requirements provide higher creep-rupture strength than normally achievable in similar grades without these different requirements. ASTM A213 T2 tubes shall be made by the seamless process and shall be either hot finished or cold finished, as specified. Grade TP347HFG shall be cold finished. Heat treatment shall be done separately and in addition to heating for hot forming. The ferritic alloy and ferritic stainless steels shall be reheated. On the other hand, austenitic stainless steel tubes shall be furnished in the heat-treated condition. Alternatively, immediately after hot forming, while the temperature of the tubes is not less than the minimum solution temperature, tubes may be individually quenched in water or rapidly cooled by other means. Tension test, hardness test, flattening test, and flaring test shall be done to each tube. Also, each tube shall be subjected to the nondestructive electric test or hydrostatic test.
ASTM A209 Through A213
- Other standard specifications include the categories of A209 seamless carbon-molybdenum alloy-steel boiler and superheater tubes; A210 seamless medium-carbon steel boiler and superheater tubes and A213 seamless ferritic and austenitic steel boiler, superheater and heat-exchanger tubes. Piping wall thicknesses range from 1/2 inch to 5 inches. A213 grades also have the letter H or M assigned, which changes the composition and specifications for that series.
This abstract is a brief summary of the referenced standard. It is informational only and not an official part of the standard; the full text of the standard itself must be referred to for its use and application. ASTM does not give any warranty express or implied or make any representation that the contents of this abstract are accurate, complete or up to date.
Chemical Composition(%) for ASTM A213 T2 Low Alloy Steel
Mechanical properties for ASTM A213 T2 Low Alloy Steel
|Hardness, HB||163 max|
Permitted tolerance for OD
|OD||Plus tolerance(+)||Minus tolerance (-)|
Wall thickness is average wall or according to ASME SA530.
Notes for Bend Test:
- For pipe whose diameter exceeds NPS 25 and whose diameter to wall thickness ratio is 7.0 or less shall be subjected to the bend test instead of the flattening test.
- Other pipe whose diameter equals or exceeds NPS 10 may be given the bend test in place of the flattening test subject to the approval of the purchaser.
- The bend test specimens shall be bent at room temperature through 180 without cracking on the outside of the bent portion.
- Packed in wooden crates, wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected for sea-worthly delivery or as requested.
- Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no., dimensions, weight and bundles or as requested.
Pipes are supplied in hexagonal bundles or round bundles tied with steel strip.
Weight of bundle – up to 5000 kg upon request of customer.
Each bundle is furnished with three tags.
"Dedicated to strict top quality command and considerate purchaser support, our experienced staff customers are always available to discuss your necessities and be certain full client gratification for ASTM A213 T2 Alloy Steel Seamless Tube. The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Niger,Anguilla,American Samoa. Ensuring high product quality by choosing the best suppliers now we have also implemented complete quality control processes throughout our sourcing procedures. Meanwhile our access to a large range of factories coupled with our excellent management also ensures that we can quickly fill your requirements at the best prices regardless the order size.
Email To This Supplier